Business Developement Manager (Shanghai, China)
MNC with manufacturing plants in USA, South America and China.
This MNC is a global provider of instruments, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor and analyze critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity.
The business developer manager is responsible for leading business development within the company as well as having responsibility for business growth in a specific region. This is done by developing customer awareness of the business’s products and services and identifying new business partners and customers.The Business Development Manager manages business development activities in the region, driving sales activities and the acquisition of new business. This is a full time role based in Shanghai, China
This position reports to the General Manager.
- Significantly grow the analytical instrument market in China
- To actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing the deal.
- To effectively meet (and exceed) sales targets as set by the Product Group.
- To ensure that all sales opportunities are fully captured and fully explored.
- To build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and to ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented.
- Formulate the business development strategy for China
- Identify and communicate customer and market trends to enable Spectra to anticipate and take advantage of a rapidly changing market.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development of marketing literature
- Provide management with feedback
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the product.
- A degree in a relevant discipline with 5 years business development experience.
- Experience of selling analytical or process monitoring products and services
- Numerate and literate with excellent communication skills. Ability to deliver clear and concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders and produce top quality written proposals and presentations.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information to build intelligent sales strategies for the business
- Strong business orientation, with experience in a commercially challenging setting
- CHINESE national ONLY may apply (If you are not Chinese national do not ask if you may apply anyway)
- English language, spoken and written.
Highlights: Responsible for BD in China
To apply please indicate "BDM Shanghai" in the subject line and use this application form.