Senior Manager Purchasing
This a famous multinational global company engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
- Build up strategic sourcing deployment plan, and lead the team to achieve the target and annual operating plan
- Plans and implements activities related to the purchasing of services and materials for internal company use by calibrating with other department & functions
- Develops, communicates, and enforces company policies and procedures for purchasing.
- Reviews and approves purchases up to a specified dollar amount.
- Build procurement strategy to negotiate with major contracts involving large dollar amounts.
- Monitors the cost, schedule and performance aspects of major contracts and subcontracts.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Lead the team to drive supplier performance improvement from quality, delivery, flexibility and cost perspective.
- Establish matured process to mitigate suppliers’ volatility and risks.
- Train and develop suppliers to meet company’s expectation.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 6-8 years of management experience.
An advanced degree preferred.
Big Plus if you have experience with Six Sigma, Kaizen or Lean
Why Join Us?
Competitive company resource and benefit offered
Large company platform for career development
The best products in its market worldwide
Dynamic company culture and team environment
Travel opportunities to US and Asia