Sr. Sales Territory manager - Lasers
Wuhan (Laser products, Commercial Market in Hunan, Anhui and other areas)
A solid US-based, multinational public company considered to be top choice in LASER products – Global scientific instruments / measuring instruments company with products like Solid-state lasers for material processing, scientific research …, Metrology and Defect, Detection Medical Device Quality Control, SMT Component Manufacturing MLCC Testing | Circuit Trimming, Semiconductor Manufacturing Wafer Mark | Groove | Dice, for Processing systems...
· This position to be located in Hubei/Wuhan region /Jiangsu /Anhui /or other areas and reports to China Sales Director.
· The Sales Territory Manager will drive and manage territory business growth to meet and exceed objectives.
· Responsible for sales, forecast, customer management, SFDC adherences and other sales related activities etc.
· Focus on prospecting and account penetration with initiatives to develop customer accounts and account plans.
· The Sales Territory Manager will ensure smooth and fully compliant contracts, customer facing events, promotional activities and company images and full executions.
· Regular communications with multiple stakeholders with transparency, visibility and compliance with both local and company regulations and risk management programs.
· Develop, communicate, execute sales plans with a focus on data analytics, market intelligence and customer information.
· Act in accordance to legal, ethical and social standards required by local laws and organizational culture.
· Establish and maintain appropriate and legitimate relationships with key opinion leaders, business partners, government agencies and officials and the industry as a whole.
· Synchronize sales growth plans for the territory together with the commercial strategy of the global business.
· Adhering to sales cadences including preparation of monthly order/sales forecast, opportunity funnels and win/loss reports.
· General business development activities based on product-value proposition for laser products in the territory.
· Can do attitude with a HUNTER mindset utilizing clear and definitive methodologies in prospecting and penetration of accounts.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent required, Masters’ Degree preferred in Technical or Engineering Field.
- More than 8 years working experience in selling Laser/Optics parts and sub- systems in the commercial space.
- Demonstrated experiences in successfully managing and growing accounts.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex sell-in buying structures.
- Demonstrated key account management skill in generating account plans and has foresight in industries including but not limited to PV, Oled, Uled, Semiconductors, general micromachining.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and the ability to earn credibility both internally and externally.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to foster relationships and represent to all key stakeholders, and the ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing, matrix international organization.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and negotiating skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English both written and oral is mandatory.
- Ability to travel approximately up to 50% of the time, predominantly domestic, but also international.
- Competitive company resource and benefit offered
- Large company platform for career development
- The best products in its market worldwide
- Dynamic company culture and team environment