A solid US based, multinational public company designs, manufactures, markets semiconductor wafer processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
Reporting to: Sr. Operation Director
- Develop a quality department plan to align with company strategy and targets. This includes organizational structure, KPI setting, team member capability development, and training plans.
- Establish and continuously optimize quality systems (ISO 9001 /45001 /18001), driving all company departments towards continuous improvement.
- Lead DOE, SQE, QE, IQC/PQC/OQC, QA, DCC, MRB, and RMA functions.
- Guide the team in systematically addressing supplier, product, production, process, and customer quality issues, implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Lead the team in reviewing Product Design, New Product Introduction, and Manufacturing from a quality perspective, driving actionable plans.
- Collect and analyze data trends using Quality tools and techniques, implementing corrective actions based on results.
- Develop and present reports related to quality and process control, utilizing available software applications, and initiate improvement actions based on findings.
- Review and develop supporting manufacturing and procurement documentation to ensure it encompasses the necessary criteria and provisions for effective product inspection and testing to meet specified requirements.
- These tasks will require a Quality Director to have a comprehensive understanding of both the technical aspects of semiconductor equipment and the broader business context.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. A Master’s degree is highly desired.
- ≥15 years of related design, engineering, and quality experience; ≥5 years of experience as a manufacturing plant quality director.
- Previous experience in semiconductor capital equipment design and manufacturing or similar capital equipment where components and sub-systems are integrated into a final product is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Robust training and mentoring abilities to enhance team member capabilities.
- Approach responsibilities with passion and vision.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchased material manufacturing processes and standards for PCBA, Metal Fabrication, Cable Assembly, and other vital procured materials and services. This includes metal fabrication, paint, powder coat, plating, anodizing, surface treatments, and cleaning, etc.
- Proficient in organizing and leading cross-functional meetings as needed to address complex supplier or process quality issues and technical challenges.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, PLM, and MRP systems.
- Advanced understanding and application of problem-solving and risk analysis techniques such as 8D, FMEA, cause and effect diagrams, and brainstorming.
- Deep knowledge of Statistics, SPC, Six Sigma, and other quality control techniques (e.g., DFM, DFR, DFT) to interpret, plan, and address issues using statistical data analysis.
- Advanced proficiency in supplier selection and development processes, including supplier qualification, quality system audits, and process audits.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Environmental, Health & Safety Requirements:
- Successful completion of mandatory Safety training.
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy conditions to the Safety Officer if they cannot be immediately addressed.
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations and work practices, using personal protective equipment when necessary.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive benefits package
- Extensive platform for career development
- Opportunity to work with highly sought-after products in the global market