Field Service Engineer –
Shanghai CHINA, BEIJING / SHANGHAI / XIAMEN / WUHAN
BUSINESS UNIT: Service Group
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL Product Support Manager
About the company:
A a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, #1 worldwide company develops innovative solutions that help customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices. This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
-Be responsible for quality machine installation and maintenance service of complex electro-mechanical systems.
-Analyze and troubleshoot technical problems.
-Draft technical reports.
-Extend interface with customers and provide training to customers.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Semiconductor Engineer and etc.
- 3+ years' relevant working experience.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, and prefer customer service experience.
- Good team player, willing to assume hard work.
- Fluency in writing and oral English.
Overseas training will be provided. Both domestic and international travel is required.
Job Segment: Engineer, Field Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering
- Competitive company resource and benefit offered
- Large company platform for career development
- Dynamic company culture and team environment
- Travel opportunities within China and US
To learn more or to apply for the position please help us understand your background use the form bellow. Thank you.