General Manager, Food Services / Hotel Supplies - China, Shanghai
- Responsible for all aspects of the business including P&L, Category Management, Staff, Succession Planning
- Formulate business strategies - tactical (short-term) and strategic (long term) to ensure business growth, sustainability and expansion to new channels and markets
- Evaluate New Product fit for the market and manage New Product Launch as well as the conducting strategic plan for Product Distribution
- Develop together with suppliers to build market, sales and marketing strategies for market expansion and business development
- Build service portfolio and manage key accounts/customers to enhance customer loyalty
- Continuously review and improve all operations areas of the division to drive efficiencies
- Review business tools and platform to increase efficiency and profitability
Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing
- More than 3 years’ experience in General Manager role, ideally in business related to imported food products
- Strong and proven leadership skills and multi-tasked
- Experiences in 3 to 5 years business planning in previous role as General Manager
- Good communication skills; fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with various personalities
- Result oriented and independent with strong business acumen
- High personal integrity and proven skills in managing business partners with an established and regulatory framework.
This MNC is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with focus on Asia. Helping companies who are looking for a reliable outsourcing partner to grow their businesses in new or existing markets. For this, offers a comprehensive package of services that includes organizing and running the entire value chain for any product: from sourcing, research and analysis, marketing, sales, distribution and logistics to after-sales services.
Provides partners with sound expertise, on-the-ground logistics and tailor-made services based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
It employs almost 30.000 specialized staff representing close to to 60 nationalities. The Group operates in 35 countries through a comprehensive network of 735 business locations in Asia Pacific, and 25 locations in Europe and the Americas.
Although the MNC is a European company with headquarters in Europe, it is deeply rooted in communities all across Asia Pacific. This is because the company looks back on an almost 150 years long tradition of doing business in and with the region.
if interested please follow this steps:
To learn more and explore this opportunity please use this application form.