APAC Talent Management Manager
LOCATION: China, Shenzhen
The multinational corporation (MNC) boasts manufacturing plants across the USA, Europe, South America, and China. As a global leader, the company specializes in delivering cutting-edge instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions. MNC innovative technologies are meticulously designed to measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters within advanced manufacturing processes. By seamlessly integrating laser precision, advanced motion control, state-of-the-art vacuum technology, and robust capital equipment, the company consistently strives to enhance process performance and productivity on a global scale.
Location: China, Shenzhen
Job Title: APAC Talent Management Manager
About the Job: Join an exceptional opportunity to lead the talent and development function in a rapidly growing, well-established 5000-employee organization for the APAC region. As the APAC Talent Management Manager, you will play a key role in designing, shaping, and implementing a world-class comprehensive talent and development function during this exciting phase of cultural and leadership evolution within our multinational corporation (MNC).
Role Overview: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Centre of Excellence, you will lead Talent Management and Talent Development activities in APAC. Your role involves designing and implementing customized solutions aligned with MKS' strategic direction. This includes overseeing talent processes such as performance management, talent assessment, succession planning, talent development, and the learning management system.
- Build strategies and action plans for integrated programs within the Talent Management portfolio.
- Collaborate with the global Talent Development team to identify, assess, and develop high-potential leadership in APAC.
- Lead regional engagement survey deployment and partner with HRBPs to support business leaders in developing meaningful action plans.
- Benchmark and establish world-class development strategies in APAC.
- Source, negotiate, manage, and evaluate partnerships with global talent development service providers.
- Ensure talent programs align with other HR practices such as performance management, talent acquisition, and leadership development.
- Design and deliver strategic programs, supported by analytics and reporting, ensuring high-quality and on-time delivery.
- Oversee coaching and mentoring programs in APAC.
- Manage the corporation's learning management system and team in APAC.
Background and Education:
- Minimum 6 years of related experience in HR, talent, or learning & development in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organization Development, or equivalent.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Experience in curriculum and program design, deployment, and measurement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely with business leaders and HRBPs across APAC countries.
- Familiarity with competency models, assessment tools, and learning management systems.
- Results-oriented with strong organizational savvy.
- Passion for leadership and organization development and talent management.
- Ability to work independently, yet flexible to stakeholders' requirements.
- Hands-on team player with good analytical, strong project management, and organizational skills, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 15%.
- English and Mandarin language
Why Join Us?
- Competitive benefits package
- Extensive platform for career development
- Opportunity to work with highly sought-after products in the global market