Power Integrated Module (PIM) Product Engineer Requisition - SEMICONDUCTORS - SHENZHEN
New product development engineer position for Power Integrated Modules
Multinational NASDAQ Company - U.S. Headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. The company owns and operates design centers, solution engineering centers, and manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia. - Driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. A leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power management, analog, sensors, logic, timing, connectivity, discrete, SoC and custom devices. The company's products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace and defense applications. A world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethics program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
New product development engineer position for Power Integrated Modules in MNC Shenzhen China manufacturing facility with direct reporting to Business Unit in Phoenix Arizona USA. The roles and responsibilities including the followings:
- Facilitate and coordinate design, process, assembly, test and releasing of new products to market
- Work closely with design, test, and device engineers in varied locations in a team environment to achieve project goals
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with all stake holders for effective problem solving and completion of product development in a timely manner
- Provide technical support in design of experiment, statistical data analysis, failure analysis, and developing solutions with team
- Work with manufacturing and SPG operations on cost reduction, capacity expansion, yield enhancement and portfolio management to achieve profitability targets
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams, establish relationships with key contacts in wafer fabs and assembly site for effective problem solving
- Develop and maintain product data sheets, test program, and manufacturing documentations
- Education: BSEE / BSEET,
- 1-3 years of device or product engineering experience.
- Experience in silicon fabrication, process flow, assembly and testing of discrete power devices;
- Experience in power modules or discrete IGBTs is strongly preferred
- Good knowledge in design of experiment, statistical analysis, simple circuit analysis, failure analysis, and device physics
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities effectively under pressure
- Strongly driven to product results in a timely fashion or strong sense of competitive urgency
- Proven track record of effective problem solving and good engineering judgment
- Good English and Mandarin communications skills
To learn more or to apply for the position please help us understand your background use the form bellow. Thank you.