Title: Product Manager (Senior Product Manager)
(Medical Devices – Knee Implant products)
Location: Shanghai, China
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Summary: This position is responsible for downstream marketing efforts in the support of MPO China‘s Knee Implant products. This role will be responsible for partnering with surgeons and working cross functionally to support the Knee Implant commercial efforts.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible for driving execution of product marketing and launch plan
- Execute product line forecasts for new and existing products
- Project managing all required collateral. This includes, but is not limited to, product sell sheets, sales training materials, physician training materials, video production, product samples, etc.
- Function as strategic point of contact for trade shows, conferences and/or courses. Coordinate with internal and external resources as required to execute shoulder product promotional efforts, live surgeries, workshops or other activities associated with the event
- Works with sales leadership to optimize asset management in the field
- Lead new product launch planning, including business objectives, product positioning and key selling messages (including economic messages)
- Develop product marketing bulletins on new and current products. Provide regular communication to sales team on market released products
- Conduct product overviews for physicians, sales reps, and nurses in the clinical environment or during training events. Individual will also be required to provide first case coverage on an as needed basis
- Present product and marketing plans to internal and external customers
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to assess the current business environment and make recommendations. Continuously improve product marketing effectiveness
- Recommends, initiates, and participates in actions to achieve optimal brand competitiveness in packaging labeling, pricing, technical development, clinical research, and production
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Qualifications:
- 4 year degree major in related with medicine or life science; MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of Marketing experience in Medical Device with downstream marketing experience required. Orthopedic experience desired but not required.
- Sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in the development and execution of marketing and launch plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work cross functionally
- Demonstrated clinical and technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Chinese
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Excellent planning, organization and analytical skills
- Travel 30-40%
One of the largest multinational producer of orthopedic products, and a proud member of the Corporation family of companies.
From its headquarters in Arlington, Tennessee, MNC Orthopedics develops, produces and distributes innovative orthopedic products. The company’s U.S.-based manufacturing and logistics capabilities deliver high quality hip and knee products to patients and their doctors in over 60 countries, including the U.S., EMEA, Japanese, Latin American and China markets.
Making the world a better place, one patient at a time.
For every 20 seconds that pass, on average, one patient somewhere in the world has lifesaving, or quality of life improving medical intervention, using our MNC products. Our products touch the lives of many people every day and we take this important responsibility very seriously. We are proud that our products will always achieve the highest standards of quality and ensure improved health for the patient. We know our products offer hope and relief to many people around the world, and every one of our employees takes personal responsibility to achieve our vision.
if interested please follow this steps:
To learn more about this opportunity and speed up the process please use this application form.