区域销售经理 Sales Territory manager - Photonics
Shanghai / Wuxi (Commercial Market)
Jiangsu (Scientific market - in Eastern China)
Guangzhou (Scientific market - in Guangzhou)
- Develop and implement a written territory business tactical plan. To implement the plan, the sales engineer should be able to conduct analyses including Sales analysis, market analysis, account analysis, Set measurable goals, Submit implementation plan and execution for results
- Ensure the development of core behaviors with a constant concern to meet legal, ethical and social responsibility standards required by local laws and organizational culture
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with key opinion leaders, business partners, government agencies and officials and the industry as a whole
- Lead, develop and implement sales growth plans for the territory China in line with the commercial strategy of the global business
- Contact the potential customers, qualify the potential of the sales opportunities, investigate these sales opportunities, Present the proposal to the customers, Close the orders, Help to deliver after-sales support
- Submit monthly order/sales forecast and win/loss reports, Submit monthly opportunities report to Manager, Help in establishing a customer data base to track sales leads, Manage the 3rd parties ensuring company presence can be addressed
- Execute the territory Marcom activities in conjunction with Marcom team in Wuxi.
- Manage attendance at trade shows and conferences for related product lines in the territory. Assist in executing the territory advertisement plan.
- Assist PLMs to execute new product launch plans in the territory.
- Assist in sending e-blast for related product lines.
- Business Development for photonics products to scientific customers in the territory of Central/South China. This includes developing market maps of serviceable available market and visiting prospects to identify and develop new sales opportunities working in conjunction with business unit.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required, Masters Degree preferred in Technical or Engineering Field
- Experience in selling photonics/laser/motion control parts and sub- systems with a focus on sales, Key account management
- Demonstration of strong leadership and the ability to generate credibility both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to foster relationships and represent to all key stakeholders,
- The ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and in a matrix management structure, with international peers
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and negotiating skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English both written and oral is mandatory.
- Ability to travel approximately up to 50% of the time, predominantly domestic, but also international.
- Competitive company resource and benefit offered
- Large company platform for career development
- The best products in its market worldwide
- Dynamic company culture and team environment