Title: Sales Manager
(Medical Devices – Wound Care & General Surgery)
Location: Shanghai, China
Reporting to: GM
Goal: Builds market position in the woundcare and general surgery segment for clients by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with partners in the channel (T1 & T2 dealers) Shanghai and north China.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
· Achieve sales targets for wound care and general surgery assigned projects.
· Develop sales strategy and business plan for assigned distribution projects.
· Identify, engage and negotiate with potential dealers to support sales growth of MD clients in the segments.
· Coordinate and lead project team involved in screening the channel to spot, validate and pre- negotiate with new potential dealers.
· Co- evaluate potential business deals by participating in BD activities, market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials and evaluating options.
· Active participation and involvement in growing and maintaining dealer pool data base (DNA) by contributing to have accurate information and reliable dealers.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/ Qualifications: Result- driven (sales), Negotiation and Closing Skills, Dealer Management, Team work and Collaboration , Business Planning (organization and analysis), Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Professionalism.
This MNC is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with focus on Asia. Helping companies who are looking for a reliable outsourcing partner to grow their businesses in new or existing markets. For this, offers a comprehensive package of services that includes organizing and running the entire value chain for any product: from sourcing, research and analysis, marketing, sales, distribution and logistics to after-sales services.
Provides partners with sound expertise, on-the-ground logistics and tailor-made services based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
It employs almost 30.000 specialized staff representing close to to 60 nationalities. The Group operates in 35 countries through a comprehensive network of 735 business locations in Asia Pacific, and 25 locations in Europe and the Americas.
Although the MNC is a European company with headquarters in Europe, it is deeply rooted in communities all across Asia Pacific. This is because the company looks back on an almost 150 years long tradition of doing business in and with the region.
if interested please follow this steps:
To learn more about this opportunity and speed up the process please use this application form.