Service Account Manager –
About the company:
A solid multinational company boasting to be #1 in its industry – Providing Power Solutions for Over 30 years From flat-panel displays to solar PV inverters and advanced new technologies innovative power conversion and control solutions. Supporting semiconductor and solar industry, industrial manufacturing and FPD technology amongst others. Throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, provides technical expertise and responsive and agile power solutions for thin-film and industrial manufacturing.
JOB TITLE: Services Account Manager
BUSINESS UNIT: Global Services
REPORTS TO: Service Product Manager
RECEIVES DIRECTION FROM: Service Product Manager
Responsible for the development, launch and management Service business to key accounts.
Services Marketing, works closely with Servce team, Sales, Product Marketing and Quality to identify and quantify new opportunities. Supports the sales channel with pricing and collateral. Works successfully under limited supervision.
1. Collect input that may represent new Service opportunities for all regions and product lines from key accounts, OEMs, Sales, Product Marketing and Quality. Analyze opportunities with pricing, gross margin, Serviced Available Market and sales forecasts. Validate the opportunity with the support of Sales, Product Management and end-users.
2. Drive the development and launch of new Service business in conjunction with Service Marketing, Sales, Quality, Product Marketing, Product Engineering, Finance, Marketing Communications and Legal. Manage the launch schedule and communicate internally as necessary. Track and report sales results for specific Service Products on a regular basis.
3. Field and respond to service opportunities. Generate proposals for pricing and Service offerings.
4. Improve existing Service Products based on customer requirements.
5. With the support of Services Marketing, work with the marketing communications group to develop promotional content for marketing brochures, sales presentations and Company Global Services web-site.
6. Review the pricing schedules and related gross margins for all Service business on a regular basis.
7. Responsible for meeting AOP Sales quota as set by Global Services.
8. Responsible for meeting Gross margin as set by Corporate management.
9. Develop Sales strategy to key account together with Sales team, Field Service manager and Service Product Manager.
General office environment. Requires domestic travel for customer visits (50%).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both internal and external environments.
Excellent organization and project coordination skills.
Strong strategic thinking ability.
Ability to work effectively across several departments and foster good internal working relationships.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with critical deadlines
5-7 years of after sales service experience or applicable customer-facing experience. Semiconductor industry background is a must.
1. Customer service manager, service sales, representing the company face.
2. The need for some technical background, experience CVD or semiconductor front-ETCH, FAB plant or equipment OEM.
3. Bachelor degree, good English communication.
Service Marketing background. Electronics background. Understanding of Company products. Semiconductor industry experience.
Essential: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Desirable: EE or electronics training.
- Competitive company resource and benefit offered
- Large company platform for career development
- Dynamic company culture and team environment
- Travel opportunities within China and US
To learn more or to apply for the position please help us understand your background use the form bellow. Thank you.