Sr. Electrical Engineer / Manager
LOCATION: Beijing, China
Company:A solid US based, multinational public company designs, manufactures, markets semiconductor wafer processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for semiconductor equipment.
- Determines design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- May also review vendor capability to support product development.
- Collaborate with site FSE, FPE and oversea developer on continued improvement programs (CIP) for established process.
- Work closely with FSE, FPE and customers to solve electrical issues, and drive problems solving.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Must flexible in changing working priorities and working hours to support business need.
- Qualifications Education: Bachelor's
- Years of Experience:5+ Years
- Required travel
To learn more or to apply for the position please help us understand your background use the form bellow. Thank you.