Position/Title: Test Engineer- SEMICONDUCTORS
Job Location: SHENZHEN
MNC, is a leading global supplier of advanced technology products and systems to customers in the scientific research, microelectronics, life and health sciences, industrial manufacturing and defense/security markets. 5 decades of industry knowledge and expertise across a broad range of technologies allowing the company to continually deliver innovative products in the areas of lasers, photonics instrumentation, sub-micron positioning systems, vibration isolation, and optical components and subsystems to enhance the capabilities and productivity of its customers' manufacturing, engineering and research applications. In addition, MNC has built a strong history of partnering with OEM customers, delivering solutions from sub-assemblies to full solutions including design, testing and manufacturing.
Developing Level (2):
Knowledge: Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Job Complexity: Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Supervision: Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Experience & Education: Requires a Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree or equivalent experience and 2 years of related experience.
Business Unit/Division Specific
Additional description information
- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products.
- Plans the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Manage testing instruments / fixtures to support the production testing.
- Calibration & PM & Spare parts plan and databases develop.
- Assess instruments/fixtures failures/calibration defect, work with team to fix the instrument/fixture problems timely.
- Provide instruments/fixtures technical support to team. Such as user guide, software development, CIPs etc.
- Trouble shoot test failures when need.
Experience & Education:
- Has Bachelor or above degree on electronic related major.
- 3 years work experience of testing/instrument management in electronic field.
- Be familiar with RF and general electronic testing instruments. Be capable to use software (C#/. net / labview / VB / testst and etc.) to control instruments to realize automatic testing.
- Can analyze problems logically, can trouble-shoot problems efficiently.
- Open-minded and willing to learn, have good team work spirit.
- Good communication skill and good English.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry preferred.
To learn more or to apply for the position please help us understand your background use the form bellow. Thank you.